My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.

Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:15,16


Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?"
John 11:40
See, I have written your name on the palms of my hands… Isaiah 49:16a

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Good news

Well, thank God, no ectopic pregnancy. I had blood drawn today and hopefully it will show that my HCG levels are settling back down. Things were a little rocky again today with the bleeding, but it has settled down now. Thank you for all your prayers, they mean so much to my heart. I would hug each and every one of you if I could!
I believe the story of my life was written long ago. Before I ever came to be, before even time began, my life was in His hands. While I was being knit together in my mother's womb, God knew what each day would hold.

Tonight this song He knows my name has been playing through my heart.

I hope it blesses your heart as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment