My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.

Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:15,16


Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?"
John 11:40
See, I have written your name on the palms of my hands… Isaiah 49:16a

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Walking with Him Wednesday

Woohoo!!! Pregnancy 9 here we go!!!
We would like to announce we are launching a competition with the Duggers. So far, it is not looking good for us as they are VERY much in the lead. We know that with your prayers, we can do this. God is in the miracle business! we have some catching up to do, but we are now one baby closer!!!!!!
This was our super cute (at least I think it was) announcement on facebook.  I am so very thankful for this blessing and I am determined to enjoy every minute of this. I will write more another day as it is so late, but I wanted to let those out in blog land know our exciting news.

No comments:

Post a Comment