My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.

Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:15,16


Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?"
John 11:40
See, I have written your name on the palms of my hands… Isaiah 49:16a

Monday, March 14, 2011

Time keeps on ticking....

Patience.
God, please accept my humble apologies for trying to rush you into doing what I want you to do on my time. It obviously doesn't work and I have seen the light where that is concerned now. I really believe I have learned my lesson already but if I haven't, would you please hurry up and teach me patience already!!!!
Have you ever prayed a prayer something like that?
I still have my little internal temper tantrums behave with perfect grace, dignity and composure when it comes to waiting for God to do His thing.
I see I am fooling no one here, sooooo I will admit, I have my little fits of carnality in my head. Even though I know that I need to just rest and be quiet before Him, that everything will happen at the perfect time. Why can't I just trust perfectly.
Days seem to be going by so slowly right now while I am waiting to go back to the Dr.'s for a pregnancy test.
I want to know.....

2 comments:

  1. Me too, Michelle. I want to know too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you michelle during this time!! My prayer for you is strength, to handle all that is put before you,this waiting period, and whatever news you hear when you go back to the DR. Praying it is all good!!

    ReplyDelete